The state’s post-coronavirus economic recovery is now in full swing, with businesses once again opening their doors and industry returning to full production. For new companies just starting up, small companies looking to expand or larger companies dipping their toes in the national or even international export market, there are a number of funding options available to help them along the way.
Options to explore include:
- Regional Growth Fund
- Research, Commercialisations and Start-up Fund
- Economic and Business Growth Fund
- South Australian Venture Capital Fund
- Future Industries Accelerator
- South Australia Export Accelerator
Learn more by reading the article in full on the Future Adelaide website.