The state government has set a bold and ambitious target to grow the food, wine and agribusiness sector to $23 billion by 2030.
Watch key stakeholders discuss the plan’s objectives during the launch event.
The sector plan focusses on six key components:
- Adopt new technology to grow productivity
- develop a skilled workforce
- improve our digital and transport infrastructure
- create new market opportunities
- ensure production is sustainable
- and establish an operating environment that is supported by responsive and effective regulation.
The Food, Wine and Agribusiness Growth Sector Plan is jointly owned by partners Primary Producers SA (PPSA), Food South Australia, the South Australian Wine Industry Association, and the South Australian Government, who will form the Steering Committee responsible for driving the sector plan, along with the Department of Primary Industries and Regions, and the Department for Trade and Investment.
For more information, visit 23billionby2030.com.au